Sunday, October 31, 2004

Insi's first blog

In studio. Contemplating on the larger things in life. Why's and why not's. I'm a dreamer by nature... i'm just trying to understand why i dream. Or rather justify it. So here's the blog.. the pure essential blog. straight from the mouth. Strings of words just poruing out of my mouth, fingers to be accurate... Well so much for good english..

whats all this shit abt?i mean is it my business that im part of a larger scandal? the larger scandal being life? a surrealistic view... sanguine. A life that involvesa greater charge. A past and present that intermingle in our head. not in the real world. So what does this all boil down too?Sarcastically it may seem to be a negative approach to dream. but these dreams of an idealised world keep me going. they give me an outlet of hope, of mystery that intrigues my soul and nourishes my imagination. maybe itll never materialise, maybe it would, but altogether, whatever may happen, itll be for the better. If it does happen, i mite live in my fairytale for the rest of my life, or if it doesnt, ill probably grow as a person,and see it as a folly. But, there is no harm dreaming, and no harm living in your dream world, if it works for u. I don't know what to expect in the future, and a lot of hthings turn out different. Yet, my dreams, present and past, gave me hope. And hope, gives you future. so u see, dreamers aren't the losers in life. They jus live in multiple dimensions. :)

No comments: